Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- half large onion
- a pinch of salt
- ground black pepper
- Put the eggs in a pot with cold water.
- Bring the water to boil, then make it simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Drain the water and put the eggs under cold running water for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and cut them along the longest diameter.
- Pop out the yolks and put them in a bowl, then mash them with a fork.
- Mix the mashed yolks with the mayonnaise until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add the grated onion paste (you can use a chopping machine on the finest setting) and season with the horseradish mustard, salt and ground black pepper.
- Fill each half of the white shell with the creamy mixture.
- Use parsley leaves for decorating the eggs.